Notes from lectures:
- September 1 - December 15, RIMS Kyoto, Japan. Research visit.
- September 26 - September 30,
2016 Clay Research Conference and Workshops, Oxford, UK.
- October 10 - 14,
Geometric Representation Theory, RIMS, Kyoto, Japan.
- November 5 - 6,
18th Takagi lectures, Tokyo, Japan.
- April 24 - 29, 2017, Oberwolfach: algebraic groups, Germany.
- May 1 - 13, 2017, University of Chicago: research visit, US.
- May 15 - 25, 2017, Stanford distinguished lecture series, US.
- June 26 - July 7, 2017, MSRI Soergel bimodule school, Berkeley, US.
- August 14 - 19, 2017, Aarhus: conference on tilting modules, Denmark.
- Slides from my ECM talk, July 2016.
- Slides from my colloquium in Bonn, July 2016.
- Slides from my colloquium in
Düsseldorf, July 2016.
- Slides from my colloquium in Zurich, April 2016.
- Slides from my talk in Cordoba, March 2016.
- Slides from my talk in Mooloolaba, December 2015.
- Slides from my colloquium in Berlin, November, 2015.
- My oberwolfach
report from the finite groups meeting in April 2015.
- Slides from my talk at the DFG Darstellungstheorie
Schwerpunkttagung in March, 2015.
- Jan 19-30 2015, Pisa, Italy. Perspectives in Lie
Theory. I gave a 12 hour Illustrated
guide to perverse sheaves.
- Slides from my talk at BRAG in Warwick.
- From October until December in 2013 I gave a course on Soergel bimodules and representation theory at the University of Sydney.
- In June 2013 I gave a talk at the Arbeitstagung in
memory of Hirzebruch. Slides and a video is available here.
- In April and May 2013 I gave an IMPRS course "Topology of algebraic
varieties and perverse sheaves".
- Here is my Oberwolfach report from
the meeting "algebraic groups" in April, 2013.
- In March 2013, Ben Elias and I gave a master
class on Soergel bimodules and Kazhdan-Polynomials.
Videos of all lectures are here. Lecture
notes are and exercises are available here.
In Feb '13 I gave two seminar talks and a colloquium at MIT about my
recent work with Ben Elias.
In March '12 gave talks at the Oberwolfach meetings
"Enveloping Algebras and Geometric Representation Theory" and
"Representations of Finite Groups". My talks were related, and
both reports are available here: Some applications of parity
Lusztig's conjecture around the Steinberg weight.
The week of the 27th of February, 2012 I gave a six hour lecture series on parity sheaves at the winter school
Homogeneous Spaces and
Geometric Representation Theory in Bochum organised by Stéphanie Cupit-Foutou and Guido Pezzini. Preliminary lecture notes are available here.
In June, 2011 I gave a three hour course on
localisation in equivariant cohomology at the University of
Melbourne at the invitation
of Arun Ram. Lecture
notes and exercise sheets are here.
In May 2011, I gave a four hour course called "Kazhdan-Lusztig
polynomials and intersection cohomology complexes on the flag
variety" as part of a spring school Flag Varieties, organised by
Cédric Bonnafé. Scans of the lectures and
slides are available here.
In 2011 I gave a number of talks about the
p-smooth locus in a variety of locations (Jussieu, Newcastle,
Aberdeen). Notes of my talk (which contain a bit more detail
than the talk itself) are here.
Some pictures to illustrate what is going on.
In 2011 I have given a number of talks about
generators and relations for Soergel bimodules (Chamonix,
Clermont-Ferrand, BMC in Leicester,
Cambridge, Sydney, Ottawa, Amherst, Jussieu). Slides are here.
In Michaelmas term (2010) I taught Lie algebras (C2.1a). Click here for exercise sheets.
- In the Wintersemester 2012-13 I held the Algebra II lecture.