Back to the home page.
Graduate course on Topological recursion Preschool to workshop "Quantum topology and geometry" Université de Toulouse, 9th-13th May.
Outreach: Math en Jeans
I gave a lecture (lycée level, in French) for the Math en Jeans Congress, at Lycée Français de Düsseldorf, April 4th 2017.
I participated to Trajectoires, a radio podcast on mathematical culture, animated by Fibre Tigre (in French).
- (4) "Combiner" recorded February 24th, 2017, at IHP, at the occasion of the trimester "Combinatorics and Interactions", with Hugo Labrande, Denise Maurice, Arthur Milchior et Arnold Zéphir.
Mini-course: Introduction to random matrix theory, Summer school on Stochastic Processes and Applications, National University of Mongolia, August 2015
- A brief history of mathematics in Mongolia, by Ninjbat Uuganbaatar.
Mini-course: A walk through the woods of integrability, Hannover University, July 6-7th 2015
- Lecture Notes (last version: July 14th 2015)
Master course: Random matrix theory
Bonn University, Wintersemester 2014-15
- Lecture Notes (last version: February 15th 2015)
Mini-Course: Theory of loop equations and applications
MIT, Fall 2013
- Session 1 - Abstract loop equations (pages 1-9 + extra notes on global initial data).
- Session 2 - Enumerating planar maps.
- Session 3 - Enumerating maps in any topology.
Last modified: October 30th 2017.