Back to the home page.
Conference: Geometry, Integrability and Moduli
MPIM Bonn, July 29th-August 2nd 2019
- In honor of Motohico Mulase 65th birthday.
- Organized with Olivia Dumitrescu, Steven Rayan and Don Zagier.
Workshop: New directions in the mathematics of
Coulomb gases and quantum Hall effect.
Mittag-Leffler Institute, Stockholm, July 1st-5th 2019
- Organized with Robert Berman, Semyon Klevtsov, Sylvia Serfaty and Paul Wiegmann.
Workshop : Geometric and categorical aspects of CFTs
BIRS Oaxaca, September 24-28th 2018
- Organized with Jorgen Ellegaard Andersen, Ana Ros Camacho and David Ridout.
Summer school : Log-correlated days
Hausdorff Center Bonn, June 11th-14th 2018
- Organized with Anton Bovier, Margherita Disertori and Patrik Ferrari.
- Mini-courses by Paul Bourgade, Lisa Hartung, Jon Keating.
Workshop : Young researchers in string mathematics
MPIM Bonn, November 27th-30th 2017
- Organized with Murad Alim.
Thematic trimester : Combinatorics and interactions
IHP, Paris, January-March 2017
- Organized with Marie Albenque, Valentin Féray and Guillaume Chapuy. The event will be organized around 3 axes:
- Asymptotic representation theory
- Large random objects (maps and dimers)
- Enumeration of surfaces and moduli spaces with graduate courses, recurring seminars, 1 introductory school + 1 conference on each theme. Info on the website.
- Scientific committee: Alexei Borodin, Jérémie Bouttier, Sylvie Corteel, Bertrand Eynard, Jean-Francois Le Gall, Ian Goulden.
Conference : Asymptotic analysis and probability in strongly coupled systems
HCM Bonn, 11-16th January 2016
Organized with Margherita Disertori and Patrik Ferrari.
Workshop : Topological recursion and TQFTs
MFO Oberwolfach, 14-20th February 2016
- Organized with Leonid Chekhov, Bertrand Eynard and Katrin Wendland.
Workshop : Geometric quantization and topological recursion
MPIM Bonn, 24-28th November 2014
With Peter Teichner and Don Zagier, I organized a specialized workshop to make progress in relating topological recursion and TQFTs : Website. Two mini-courses were held at this occasion:
- Jorgen Ellegaard Andersen (QGM Aarhus), The Hitchin connection and the Witten-Reshetikhin-Turaev TQFT
- Bertrand Eynard (CEA Saclay), Topological recursion and moduli spaces Videos.
Last modified: February 7th 2017.