Back to the home page.
Workshop: Geometric and categorical aspects of CFTs
Oaxaca, September 24-28th 2018
- Organized with Jorgen Ellegaard Andersen, Ana Ros Camacho and David Ridout.
Log-correlated days Bonn Universität, June 11th-13th 2018
- Organized with Anton Bovier, Margherita Disertori and Patrik Ferrari.
Workshop: Young researchers in string mathematics
MPIM Bonn, November 27th-30th 2017
Thematic trimester : Combinatorics and interactions
IHP, Paris, January-March 2017
- Organized with Marie Albenque, Valentin Féray and Guillaume Chapuy. The event will be organized around 3 axes:
- Asymptotic representation theory
- Large random objects (maps and dimers)
- Enumeration of surfaces and moduli spaces with graduate courses, recurring seminars, 1 introductory school + 1 conference on each theme. Info on the website.
- Scientific committee: Alexei Borodin, Jérémie Bouttier, Sylvie Corteel, Bertrand Eynard, Jean-Francois Le Gall, Ian Goulden.
Conference : Asymptotic analysis and probability in strongly coupled systems
HCM Bonn, 11-16th January 2016
Organized with Margherita Disertori and Patrik Ferrari, Website.
Workshop : Topological recursion and TQFTs
MFO Oberwolfach, 14-20th February 2016
- Organized with Leonid Chekhov, Bertrand Eynard and Katrin Wendland. Proceedings available.
Workshop : Geometric quantization and topological recursion
MPIM Bonn, 24-28th November 2014
With Peter Teichner and Don Zagier, I organized a specialized workshop to make progress in relating topological recursion and TQFTs : Website. Two mini-courses were held at this occasion:
- Jorgen Ellegaard Andersen (QGM Aarhus), The Hitchin connection and the Witten-Reshetikhin-Turaev TQFT
- Bertrand Eynard (CEA Saclay), Topological recursion and moduli spaces Video recordings are available.
Last modified: February 7th 2017.