Max-Planck-Institut für Mathematik
e-mail: detcherry at mpim-bonn.mpg.de
My field is low-dimensional topology and geometry.
More precisely, I am interested in the geometric content of quantum invariants (colored Jones polynomials, Reshetikhin-Turaev TQFTs, quantum representations).
My work is connected to several conjectures on the matter: Witten's asymptotic expansion conjecture, the volume conjecture, the AMU conjecture, or the AJ conjecture.
|09/2018 - 08/2020||Postdoc at Max-Planck-Institut für Mathematik, Bonn|
|08/2015 - 08/2018||Postdoc at Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan|
|07/2015||PhD in Mathematics, University Paris VI|
11. A basis for the Kauffman skein module of the product of a surface and a circle, (with Maxime Wolff), (2020), submitted
10. Cosets of monodromies and quantum representations, (with Effie Kalfagianni), (2020), submitted
9. Infinite families of hyperbolic 3-manifolds with finite dimensional skein modules , (2019), submitted
8. A diagrammatic approach to the AJ conjecture (with Stavros Garoufalidis). (2019), accepted in Math. Annalen.
7. Growth of quantum 6j-symbols and applications to the Volume Conjecture (with Giulio Beletti, Effie Kalfagianni and Tian Yang), (2018), accepted in J. Differential Geom..
6. Growth of Turaev-Viro invariants and cabling, J. Knot Theory Ramifications 28 (2019), no. 14.
5. Quantum representations and monodromies of fibered links (with Effie Kalfagianni), Adv. Math., Vol 351, (2019), 676-701
4. Gromov norm and Turaev-Viro invariants of 3-manifolds (with Effie Kalfagianni), (2017), accepted in Ann. Sci. Ec. Norm. Super..
3. Turaev-Viro invariants, colored Jones polynomials and volume (with Effie Kalfagianni and Tian Yang), Quantum Topol. 9 (2018), no. 4, 775-813.
2. Geometric quantization and semi-classical limits of pairings of TQFT vectors, Ann. Sci. Ec. Norm. Super. Vol 51 (2018), no. 6, 1599-1630
1. Asymptotic formulae for curve operators in TQFT, Geom. Topol., Vol 20 (2016), no. 6, 3057-3096.
PhD thesis.Analyse semi-classique des opérateurs courbes en TQFT, written under the supervision of Julien Marché at University Paris VI, 2015.
OtherOn October 8-9th 2019, I am co-organizing a Workshop on skein modules with Ramanujan Santharoubane in Orsay. The webpage of the workshop is here